Library Online Catalog
To search for books available in the high school library:
- Go to the Somerset Berkley High School web site: www.somersetberkley.org
- Click on “Departments” and then scroll down to “Library”
- Click on “SAILS Library Network e-Catalog”. To search our school collection, change “everything” in the box on the left to SBRHS.
- You can search by keyword, title, author, subject or series.
- To reserve a book from another SAILS library, please ask at the desk
To search databases for articles and other reference materials
Follow steps 1 – 3 above
Online databases are on right hand side of page under “Online Databases”
Infotrac is a collection of periodicals, e-Reference books, & multimedia
The best database in Infotrac to start your Author Study search is:
Academic OneFile *Search by title of the book
Biography in Context
Literature Resource Center (4th from bottom)
* Use advanced search: author + title of book
JSTOR includes journals, primary sources and books. Use the "advanced search"
option. No user name & password are needed when JSTOR is used in school.
When accessing JSTOR from home, you will need a user name and password.
Please ask at the circulation desk for this information.
* Remember to always check the "Document with Full Text" Box when it is an option.
Many of the databases have an advance search option. If you cannot find information
on your topic, try different search terms.